We aim to provide the best service possible to our donors and supporters. Without your generosity, we would not be able to transform lives across Asia and Africa. Therefore, feedback from supporters is of the utmost importance so that we make sure that comments and complaints are handled in a timely and positive manner.
The following feedback procedure is designed to provide a swift and transparent resolution to your complaint and to guide us in making improvements to what we do.
How to make a complaint or provide us with feedback
Firstly, please write to:
The Office Manager
The Leprosy Mission,
Alternatively, you may email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call us on 01733 370505 and ask to speak to the Office Manager
Please state clearly your name, address and email address if appropriate, your telephone number and details of your complaint.
• We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing within 2 working days.
• We will investigate and do everything we can to resolve your complaint informally within a further three working days of receipt liaising with you directly.
• Should you remain dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint the Office Manager will escalate the matter on your behalf with the National Director. The National Director will respond to you directly within a further five working days and liaise directly with you to resolve your complaint. If your complaint cannot be resolved in a timely manner the National Director at their discretion may involve the TLMEW Chairperson and arrange to meet you to discuss and attempt to resolve the matter.
• Once resolved to your satisfaction we will write to you again summarising what we have done to resolve your complaint and any changes we have made.
• We welcome your comments and feedback of how our complaints procedure could be improved in the future.