Our promise to you
As a supporter of our work, we are committed to the following promises to you:
- We will never take you for granted.
Every life we transform is thanks to your generosity and prayers.
- We will use your donations wisely.
We will seek long-term solutions in the communities we serve, not short-term fixes. The cheapest option may not always be best but we will strive to be cost-effective. We will regularly evaluate our work and fundraising to ensure your money is well spent.
- We will only partner with organisations that share our values and standards.
We will never presume we know what is best for a community affected by leprosy. We will invest time in making the right decision with people, rather than for them.
- Our fundraising activities will be legal, open, honest and respectful.
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator, adhere to its Code of Fundraising Practice and uphold its Fundraising Promise.
- We will treat you as a person, not data.
- We will keep you up to date on how you are transforming lives - if you want us to.
With your permission, we’ll share stories about the people and communities you’re helping and tell you about current needs. Change your preferences about how we communicate with you or contact our Supporter Relations team to discuss this in more detail.
- We will do our best to answer your questions and will always listen to your feedback.